Photo Mechanic 6.0 (build 3889)
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Betternet Technologies Inc.
What's new in this version:
- Windows Remote Desktop connections won't let PM6 launch
- Info Text not always updating.
- Crop isn't drawn on preview when using the Paste button.
- The Structured Keywords dialog is empty on new installations.
- Corrected Primary image in 2-up mode alternates position when opening Preview.
- In 2-up mode, secondary image always starts from 1st image on Contact Sheet.
- TaskBar icon goes blank after each Installer update
- Installer appears to stall during the space requirements process.
- Shift-rename in Preview now properly skips Rename dialog if a successful rename has already occurred.
- Crop rectangle remains when advancing Preview from IPTC info.
- Added new method for Sending Photos via Email by using the user’s SMTP server credentials to send email. If you want copies of what you send, please Bcc yourself. Note: at this time there is no address book. It was provided by MAPI applications and PM6 is not using MAPI at this time
- .ON1 files are now associated with images properly when PM6 is directed to associate them. (Preferences->Files->Manage file associations…)
- PM6 now reads TIFF file Image Description and Copyright tags.
- Full size preview for Canon EOS RP CR3 files are now shown.
- Only allow the Adobe DNG Converter app to be chosen as the RAW Render engine in PM6. Previous releases allowed users to assign any application which caused some serious issues (as one would expect)
- Thumbnails and preview flash periodically during Ingest operation.
- Loupe mode in Contact Sheet sometimes never displays zoomed image.
- Canon CR3 files that are locked in-camera now ingest with their Tag set.
- Photo Mechanic 5 failing to parse Photo Mechanic 6 Uploader Snapshots. The snapshots when saved by the updated build can now be read by Photo Mechanic 5.
- User address persistence feature in the Set GPS Coordinates dialog was no longer working. Changes were made to correct this problem.
- IPTC only date not found in Photo Mechanic 6.
- Save as RAW+JPEG selection not available unless RAW rendering enabled.
- A crash that could occur if Preferences couldn’t be loaded or created. App will now warn users and quit.
- A crash that would occur if certain Canon CR2 files were renamed with a TIF filename extension (e.g. due to image recovery software).
- Uploader templates - No images selected on second upload attempt.
- When activating PM6, any existing PM5 activations can optionally be deactivated during the PM6 activation process. On macOS Catalina (and higher) this is mandatory since PM5 cannot run on a 64-bit-only macOS. This should help users stay within their activation allotment and reduce failed activations.
- Non-color managed thumbnails/previews do not rotate.
- NEF to TIFF with Save as - Uses Artist tag offset for Copyright tag.
PM6 now sorts and filters Contact Sheets until completion before you can use the contact sheet. If the sort/filter operation takes more than a few seconds, then a plaque appears in the center of the Contact Sheet with the progress of the operation. The previous method of sorting in the background caused too much confusion for users
- PM6 no longer ingests Nikon Database files ("NC_FLLST.DAT".)
- Exporter gallery templates PM Basic, PM Classic, PM Classic Plus, and PM Selections, now allow HTML text formatting for image captions
- Performance and stability improvements to the inner workings of Photo Mechanic
- Added new preference for “Rescan on resume” of Photo Mechanic in the Contact Sheet page of the Preferences dialog. It is on by default. If you turn it off then Photo Mechanic will not rescan all of the folders you are browsing when you resume using it after having switched to another application. This will decrease the time you have to wait to use Photo Mechanic significantly, but you will have to manually rescan when you know that you have made changes outside of - Photo Mechanic that affect the folders you’re working with (View->Rescan)
- Added support for FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS) to the FTPv6 uploader
- Added improved support for maker note information for Canon (RP, 250D, Powershot G5 X Mark II, Powershot G7 X Mark III, M6 Mark II, 90D, M200), Sony (a9 Mark II, 6100, 6600), and Olympus (OM-D E-M5 Mark III) models
- Support for key-based authentication added to SFTP uploader. (PEM format private keys are supported. Newer OpenSSH key format is not yet supported, but most such keys may be converted to PEM format via OpenSSH command-line utilities)
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 3889 (x64) | Board4All
Photo Mechanic is a standalone image browser and workflow accelerator that lets you view your digital photos with convenience and speed.
Photo Mechanic 6.0 (Build 3889) Crack Latest Version ...
Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 3889 Crack is equipped with basic photo editing features like: rotate, Crop, etc. and also comes with photo sharing features.
Photo Mechanic 6.0 (build 3889) Crack With Latest Activation ...
4 小時前 - Photo Mechanic It makes the process of selecting, organizing and adding metadata to your images so much easier. Photo Mechanic 6.0 (build ...
Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 3889 Full Crack With Full License Key
9 小時前 - Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 3889 Full Crack With Full License Key ... Photograph Mechanic is a quick and incredible photograph watcher, label ...